So to look more inteligent and well-educated, I will show you some phrases, which you can use with your friends.
Some phrases don't have literally translation, but have the same meaning as in English variant.
Symbol ['] in transcription means accent. So you can write correct and speak correct )
To know how to pronounce correct, you can see om my video.
Begin from elementary words:
1. Привіт! Hi!!
2. Як ти? How are you?
3. Як пройшов день? How is your day?
[Yak proi'shov den']
4. Все добре I'm ok
5. Класно Awesome
6. Давно тебе не бачив I didn't see you for a long time
[Dav'no te'be ne bachyv]
7. Давно тебе не чув I didn't hear you for a long time
[Dav'no te'be ne chuv]
8. Гарно виглядаєш You look beautiful
9. Сумую за тобою I miss you
[Su'muyu za to'boyu]
10. Ти мій найкращий друг You are my best friend
[Ty mij naj'krashchyj drug]
11. Коли ми ще побачимось? When else I can see you?
[Ko'ly my shche po'bachymos]
12. Дякую за розмову Thank you for conversation
[Dyakuyu za rozmovu]
13. Бувай Bye
So, that's what I catch on my mind. Of course, you can use in conversation with your friends any phrases. Is you want to know some other - write this on comments below and I will translate you and include this to my article.