вівторок, 26 травня 2015 р.

Ukrainian lesson #7. Survival phrases in Ukraine


If you are in other country and don't know language, you need to know some survival phrases, that will help you to still in safe and recieved help.
Ukrainian language is very complicated and multiple, so I use the most simple form of words, that you can easily remember them or have list on your pocket, if something will go wrong.
Ukrainians don't know English so good, so you always need to be well-prepared for some unexpected events in your life.
There is list of the most survival words in Ukraine.
Help. I think most all Ukrainians are familiar with this phrase, so at least you can use it if you will be in trouble. I think everybody understand and pay attention on you.


Ukrainian
Transcription
English

Боляче
Bolyache
Painful!
Вибачте
Vybachte
Sorry
Не знаю
Ne znayu
I don’t know
Не розумію
Ne rozumiyu
I don’t understand
Не треба
Ne treba
I don’t need
Мені погано
Meni pohano
I feel bad
Де туалет
De tualet
Where is a toilet?
Де аптека
De apteka
Where is pharmacy
Почекай
Pochekaj
Wait
Мені потрібен лікар
Meni potriben likar
I need a doctor
Що це
Shcho tse
What’s that?
Де я
De ya?
Where I am?
Хто ви
Hto vy?
Who are you?
Мені страшно
Meni strashno
I’m afraid
Мені холодно
Meni holodno
I’m cold

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар